Saturday, February 17, 2007

Banter While Driving OR Why I Should Never Be Kyle's Therapist


"Okay, let's review what just happened. I expressed my appreciation for something you did, calling it 'very special' and then you belched the words "very special'. What the heck is wrong with you?"

"You're always encouraging me to express my inner-child."

"I am not. That's really cheesy."

"Maybe you just bring out my inner-child and this is how I express it."

"Yeah right Kyle. Your inner-child needs a spanking."

7 comments:

Jackson said...

How do you spank an innerchild? And does that count as abuse?
I'm going to assume it's psychological abuse

Jamie said...

Good question. I don't know how to spank an inner child...which is probably a good thing.

Avey said...

Ah HAHAHAHAHA!
Kyle, you are so witty!
Did you draw that picture Jamie? I really love it.

jamie said...

I love when you post your little 'arguments'. Not that they're arguments but I don't know what to call them, all I know is you're both extremely funny!!

Jamie said...

thanks ladies. Avey, that picture totally made me think of you. I wish you'd gotten a tatoo of your left-handed child drawings!

Jamie said...

Oh and I just found the picture on google images when I typed in "bad inner child"

DaveJenn said...

I think that was extremely awesome of Kyle to burp, 'Thank you.' I love it!!! Haaaaaaaaaa Ha ahhhh.
(Kyle gives you a lot of good material to blog, you should thank him!)

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream