Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bombardment!

Since they started advertising "Dodge Ball" on City TV, Kyle has been playing a new game around home. To play this game, all you need is a shopping bag full of wadded up dirty clothes and an easily startled opponent.

When I go into the bathroom, Kyle will hide somewhere and wait for me to come out. When I open the door and walk into the hall he'll sneak-attack me by running out of his hiding spot, whipping the bag of clothes at me, and yelling "Bombardment!" at the top of his lungs. It's only been a couple of days since the game began but I'm starting to get twitchy every time I have to pee.

8 comments:

kinneyland said...

That's funny

Avey said...

Kyle and mark are a lot alike. Freakishly alike. Why are those things funny to them? I don't know.

Jamie said...

I don't know what's so hilarious. The reason I don't know is because it's nearly impossible to scare Kyle in a fun way. But he sure seems to get a kick out of freaking me out. Maybe it's because he never had a sister...

jamie said...

I LOVE reading your blog..you always have the funniest stories! Kyle really cracks me up, I'm still laughing picturing him yelling that at the top of his lungs! you guys are great.

DaveJenn said...

I actually watched Dodgeball last night, it was terrible!!! One of the final lines of the movie from the main female character was, 'I'm not lesbian, I'm bi!' And then proceeds to make out with the main character. Ahhh trashy!

JennM said...

So funny! When I am reading this Iam picturing you telling the story around our kitchen table and sort of half laughing and half telling a "Isn't there something wrong with that" tone of voice that makes us all laugh and Kyle sitting at the end of the tabel with the "Winkies" or "Squinties" what do I call them again? Aaaah, pregnancy is eating my brain!

Jamie said...

Jenn, I love it when you tell Kyle he has the winkies. It's so creepy and awesome!

Heather M. said...

lol! i'm glad he didn't do that to me the other night when i came out of your bathroom! i tell ya, there is so much more to kyle than meets the eye!

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream