Tuesday, April 24, 2007

If I comment on your blog before 5pm, write me a mean message in CAPS

Okay, that's it. No more messing around on the Internet today. Instead, I will endure a mild depression as I rework (for the 12455th time) a paper that I wrote over a year ago and am loving less by the minute.

I'm trying to think of school as my job and so far this week, I'm a terrible employee. Yesterday I did nothing school-related. And today, I showed up to work at 8:45 in my pajamas without my hair brushed and then proceeded to write emails and bother my sisters over facebook for 45 minutes. But now I will be a model employee (aside from the continued wardrobe problems) and get to work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Look me up in facebook... i don't know your married name.

Ange R

Avey said...

You're pretty funny Jamie. I wish I could work on school work like it was a real job. I'd probably have straigh A's.

Paige said...

I think you commented on my blog, but I didn't look at the date or time. If it helps, I'm at work right now... I am fully clothed, however. I think.

Heather M. said...

LOL! I hope today is a productive day!

Karen Henry said...

YOU HAD COFFEE WITH ME TODAY, THAT WARRENTS CAPLOCKS. I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD STOP HAVING COFFEE WITH ME THOUGH, SO DON'T BE TOO INTIMIDATED BY THE BIG LETTERS.

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream