Saturday, April 7, 2007

Chaz: 3... Jamie and Kyle: 0

This morning when Kyle got out of bed he was greeted with a pile of dog puke in the middle of our area rug. And we were just getting used to the pea-green stain left by the larger pile of dog vomit I found on Wednesday.

Our house is entirely floored in hardwood and tile except for the 4X6 area rug in our living room. There are a million places that Chaz could barf without leaving permanent scars. I'm beginning to think that selective puking is his only means of revenge for all the injustice and indignity he suffers at our hands: listening to my songs about how much he stinks, not being allowed to sleep in our bed, insufficient belly rubbing...

And the time before the two carpet puking incidents? He barfed on our bed, soaking through the duvet cover, down duvet, sheets, and matress cover. As I write this he's probably skulking around, trying to figure out how to unzip the garment bag that holds my wedding dress.

5 comments:

Paige said...

That Chaz, he just can't catch a break. Soon he'll be kept in the backyard, left to fend for himself off the mysterious chicken bone remains...

Avey said...

I'm siding with Chaz. He can't help it, he has an upset tummy. Sometimes, there just isn't time to make it to the back door. And sometimes when you're feeling really crappy, you just want to be comfortable when you're puking.
Or maybe I just miss Winston.
He puked in my bedroom more times than I can count...

Jamie said...

I don't blame Chaz for barfing. He just has a bad tummy but we laugh about how he always pukes in the worst places. Kyle figures he chooses to puke on the carpet because he can get better traction and his legs don't slide around while he heaves. I think it's a pretty good theory...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, hee hee,

Okay, Jayme, you and Kyle are going to make me pee my pants! I love your blogs, they are exactly what I need when I need a lift for the day! By the way, did I ever tell you about Shannon's bed peeing cat? They think they accidentally poisoned the cat by letting it drink the blue toilet water and for it's revenge it would pee on their bed! The funny part was they would try to always remember to close the bedroom door, but if you left it for just a second, you'd go into a large wet patch in the middle! When I went to visit them last year, Shannon and I were talking in her room with the Cat, and she said "as long as we're in here, she'll be fine", well Shannon went in for a shower and left the bedroom door open, less than 5 minutes after being in there, I came in to ask her a question while she was in the shower and the cat had left a HUGE pee in the middle of the bed! Shannon started to curse, because Phil would kill her for leaving the door open, anyways, out of curiousity I wondering about the spare bed that I would be sleeping in...... The duveet is dark in colour so I didn't notice any surface problems, but when I peeled back the sheets, VOILA! A giant older pee stain!!! I laugher so hard while Shannon paced around the house, "Oh shoot! Phil is gonna kill me!" Aaaah... I will never have to worry about these things......

DaveJenn said...

Poor Chaz! Maybe you should leave out one of Kyle's old shirts that you hate and see if he befowls that as well!

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream